Last updated: 01 December 2022
We take our responsibilities under the Personal Data Protection Act (“the Act”) seriously. We also recognize the importance of the Personal Data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data.
In this notice, “Personal Data” means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data in combination with other information to which the organization may have access and includes the meaning otherwise as defined in the Act as amended from time to time.
If you, at any time, have any queries on this policy or any other queries in relation to how we may manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We may collect and process Personal Data about you such as:
• Personal and business contact information, such as name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address that you provide through filling out forms or submit on this Website (including our chatbot or our “Contact us” tab), our service centres, and customer surveys;
• In addition, we may request for the information like occupation, Age, and Sex;
• Unique information such as user IDs and passwords;
• Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
• Details of products and services which you purchase from us or which you have inquired about;
• Details of your visits to our website, the activities you engage in when using the services made available via the Website and the resources that you access on or via the Website;
• Personal background information reasonably required for recruitment and administration of employees;
• Your CCTV footage when you visit our offices or join us as an employee.
We are dedicated to protect the quality and integrity of your Personal Data. For this we have adopted industry-standard security technologies, procedures and organizational measures, to protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We also encourage you to take precautions to protect your Personal Data from security breach. For example, where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password to access certain parts of the Website or your registered user account, you should not share this password with others.
We may use information held about you for the following purposes:
• To process, manage and administer your account for Hytech membership and other services including online services;
• To communicate with you about Hytech services, programmes, and promotional offers that may be of interest to you;
• To provide you with information about Hytech products, services, and promotional offers via email, SMS, messenger apps, and advertisements on third-party platforms such as e-commerce and social media e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. upon your consent;
• To administer your participation in contests, promotions, and surveys;
• To process and respond to your requests, questions and complaints;
• To consider you for employment if you submit a job application, and to administer our employees;
• To analyse and utilize information on your online interactions with us (e.g. IP address) to customize the Website content in the most suitable manner for you;
• To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our Website and services;
• To store, host and/or back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your Personal Data, whether within or outside Singapore;
• To responding to legal process, pursuing legal rights and remedies, defending litigation and managing any complaints or claims;
• To respond to requests for information from public and governmental/regulatory authorities, statutory boards, related companies and for audit, compliance, investigation and inspection purposes;
• To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
Your Personal Data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for the purposes set out above:
• Our regional headquarters
• Third party service providers which require the processing of your data, for example, third party service providers which have been engaged by us to : (i) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and access your Personal Data; (ii) to fulfil and deliver your orders of our Products (ii) to host and maintain this Website; or (iii) otherwise in connection with the provision of handling your technical enquiries provided to you on or via this Website.
• Our external auditors, tax and legal advisors.
• Public and governmental / regulatory authorities, statutory boards.
• Courts and other alternative dispute forums.
When it is necessary, we will enter or enter into contractual undertakings to ensure that the Personal Data which we collect from you and transfer to our service providers (whether or not located in Singapore) is adequately protected to a standard comparable to the protection under the Act.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third parties maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances we may provide third parties (whether or not located in Singapore) with aggregate information about this Website's users. This may include information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is anonymised statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We will not use or disclose your information for any other purposes without your consent, unless we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any person (including for example for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention).
Please rest assured that we never sell or rent your Personal Data.
Where you submit Personal Data to us, you should try to ensure such information is accurate, and let us know if such information changes so that we are not holding any inaccurate information about you. If you have registered an account for the Website, you can review and update your Personal Data yourself at any time by logging in to your account.
We will inform you (when collecting your data) and obtain your consent if we intend to use your Personal Data for purposes other than what we have informed you. You may withdraw your consent at a later date by contacting us.
You may request us to provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we have about you and/or correct the Personal Data currently in our possession by contacting us. Please note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your Personal Data.
By visiting or using this website, or downloading any materials or software from this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, kindly exit from this website.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions when deemed necessary by posting changes on this website. You should therefore review the prevailing terms and conditions from time to time.
You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain copy of pages of this website for your own personal non-commercial use only. You shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material made available on this website.
Hytech's Services Usage Data – Our use and disclosure of your combined information will be for the purpose of customizing your user experience on our websites and mobile apps by targeting advertisements, offerings and content to your interests. Hytech will use your combined information only on its websites and mobile apps, and not for purposes of tracking your activity on the Internet. Except as otherwise described in our Statement on Device, we will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes unless Hytech informs you (when collecting your Personal Data) and obtains your consent.
We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation loss of profits, loss or damage to data, loss or damage to goods, and/or loss resulting from the use or reliance on any material or software on this website.
The contents of this entire website, and all materials and all software provided in this website (including but not limited to all text, graphics, artwork, sounds, scripts, images, pictures and photographs) are protected by copyright law. Copying, reproducing, storing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing in any way, in whole or in part in any form or medium, incorporating into any other work, or such other use of such copyright material without the prior expressed written approval of the copyright owner is an infringement of such rights.
The word "Hytech" and the Hytech logo appearing on this website are trademarks of Hytech Technology. Unauthorised use of the aforesaid trademarks would amount to trademark infringement and/or passing-off.
We provide hyperlinks on this website to third-party websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hyperlink does not imply that we have endorsed or have made any representations regarding that website. Hyperlinked third-party websites are not under our control and we cannot be held responsible for you accessing any such third-party website via our website. Users accessing third-party websites via our website do so entirely at their own risk.
The Website uses web analytics tools such as Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects traffic data using “cookies.” The data collected is used to analyse and help us understand how you use the Website. For more information about how Google handles your information, please see
The Website uses two types of cookies: (1) Persistent Cookies, which are cookies that remain on your computer after you leave the Website; and (2) Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that only remain on your computer until you leave the Website and allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
The above terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction thereto.
1. As a Participant of Social Media
・ We will listen attentively to customers’ comments.
・ We will be responsible for contents we post and will be careful to avoid misunderstanding.
・ We will pay close attention not to infringe others’ rights.
・ If we ask any third party to post about Hytech on social media with certain benefits (products, money, etc.), We will ask him/her to clearly mention this fact.
2. To Our Customers and Social Media Users
・ Please note that posts made in social media do not always describe our official statement. To familiarize yourself with our official statement, please refer to Hytech’s official websites and press releases.
・ We will try to answer all questions promptly, but there might be cases where we cannot. In particular, we cannot answer questions about confidential information and subjects that have no relation to Hytech.
・ Please note that there might be cases where questions are answered by someone from the relevant department, where appropriate.
・ Posts to our official social media accounts will be erased, if judged to be an infringement of copyright, information leak, or noncompliant action (including barnyard, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, abusive, or hateful contents).